Friday, August 3, 2012

Cute Sweetheart Bow T-shirt

This shirt is one of my latest DIY creations. This Sweetheart Bow tee looks adorable with a high-wasted plain black skirt. It took me about 2 hours to make because I hand sewed the entire thing, but if you are lucky enough to have a working sewing machine at your disposal, this project should only take about 45 minutes or less.
Materials Needed for this Fun Project:
* 2 t-shirts (I used a Walmart medium polka-dot tee and an XL white tee for the bow) ~ $8
* Transparent nylon sewing thread ~ $2 (for an entire spool)



Approximate Total Cost: $10

Click on the link at the beginning of this post for the tutorial courtesy of melissaesplin.com :)





1 comment:

  1. This was a great post! I actually wear a lot of Prairie Underground because I absolutely love their clothes but I'm always trying to find out whats new and trendy. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete